Website Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement summarises the privacy practices relating to this website.
We respect, as paramount, the privacy of our customers and have adopted information management guidelines that are the foundation of our customer relationships.
This statement has been developed pursuant to the recognition that internet technologies continue to rapidly evolve. Accordingly, this statement is subject to change without notice, however any such changes will be posted on this page as required.
collect personally identifiable information about our users. Our goal in collecting personal information online is to provide you with the most useful and helpful web experience possible. By knowing your preferences, we endeavour to deliver information that meets your needs and give you special access privileges. Through online forms, we may collect:
- Name and Family Name
- Telephone Number
- Email address
- Demographic information (for user profiling in aggregate form)
We use this information for the following purposes:
- To perform statistical analyses measuring relative interest in the various areas of our site
- To send email to you about our products and services
- To recognise user access privileges
- Link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable
- Provide personal information to any third party, except where required by law
- Share the information we track on this site, in any form, with advertisers or any such other parties
- Release personal information about any individual visitor