Why Choose IMS
- IMS experience in multiple countries and have local knowledge and expertise to assist companies and individuals.
- All candidates listed in our database have undergone our stringent pre-screening and assessment process. They have been interviewed and background-checked and their identification, licences and qualifications sighted and recorded.
- Engaging the workforce skills you need, when you need them and only for as long as you need them is more than a convenient and efficient management solution to meeting your needs for supplementary skills; it’s also a very cost-effective way to obtain labour on a short, medium or long- term basis.
- IMS have a data base of unskilled, semi skilled and skilled workers, job ready and available for mobilisation in short time frames.
- We are an independent supplier of candidates who are presented on aptitude and ability.
Our Commitment to Safety
The safety of everyone affected by our workplace activities is central to our business philosophy. IMS invest heavily in safety through specialist personnel and training resources to create an environment which encourages and empowers our people to place their personal safety and that of their work mates above all other priorities.
Our Safety Inductions and Programs focuses on making everyone more risk aware, emphasising the responsibility we share for each other’s safety. With strong leadership, clearly communicated expectations and continuous dialogue with our candidates and clients, we continually strive for an industry best-practice safety culture.
Processes and Services include:
- Present shortlisted candidates to the employers for final selection;
- Formalise the letters of offers with the employees with the employer;
- Conduct any particular skillset training requirements;
- Lodge the visas on behalf of the approved employers if requested;
- Coordinate the medicals and visa management on behalf of the employers;
- Conduct pre-mobilisation training and pre-departure briefings
- Coordinate flights and other mobilisation requirements.
- Provide pastoral care to workers in Australia
- Provide experienced supervisors for in country and on farm quarantine adherence
- Assist and in remittances and savings initiatives
- Assist workers and employers with reintegration
CONTACT IMS for more information